PGDC CET 2014
Instructions to Candidates for 2nd Reshuffle / Sliding round 4A
The candidates should read following instructions before filling options
1. Only admitted candidates will be eligible for 2nd Reshuffle /Sliding Round 4A.
2. The vacant seats/vacant due to sliding during reshuffle will be allotted as per Merit Number in GENERAL MERIT LIST ONLY.
3. The details regarding vacancy after 3rd round & de-reservation thereafter will be published on website on 01/09/2014
4. The vacant seats indicated after round 3 & de-reservation are actual vacancy. However the candidates May please note that Vacancies published on website as indicated in 3 above may change due to sliding from one institute to another institute & therefore vacant seats may be increased or reduced during sliding. There may be a possibility of Institutes with no vacancy getting a vacant seat due sliding of students of that Institute to another Institute.
5. The INTERESTED CANDIDATES ONLY may submit fresh 3 options (maximum) for change of Institute as per their choice & priority (1st option as top priority & 3rd option as least priority) to respective Head Of The Institute in attached format (both soft copy & hard copy)
by 03/09/2014 by 14.00 Hrs. (Earlier option given by the candidates during 1st counseling is not valid for this 2nd reshuffle /sliding Round 4A)
6. If any of the options is allotted to the candidate during 2nd reshuffle/sliding it will be binding on the candidate to report to that institute. No change will be allowed.
7. Candidates should visit PGDC CET website regularly for detail schedule of the round, List of candidates who have submitted options , all developments / instructions , allotment of 2nd reshuffle / sliding round etc.
8. Candidates who have been allotted new institute should report to newly allotted institute immediately.