NATIONAL POWER TRAINING INSTITUTE, NAGPUR
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATE FOR COUNSELING FOR PGDC –CET 2016 ADMISSIONS
(A) Important Instructions-
1. The admitted candidates in round 1 & 2 will be allowed to exercise maximum 3 options during counseling for up gradation in Round 3 (category-wise sliding round) & Round 4 (Sliding round after de-reservation). The options once exercised will be final & cannot be changed later.
2. The candidates are not required to be present for sliding Round 3 & 4. The status of their up gradation will be available to them through PGDC CET 2016 web site / through their unique login ID & Password.
3. The admitted candidates are required to submit Demand draft of Rs. 23,000/-(Rs. 20000/- + ST as admission fees) NON Refundable in Favor of ‘NPTI (WR)’ payable at Nagpur, at the time of counseling.
4. All admitted candidates in Round 1 & 2 are required to confirm their admission by paying First installment of Tuition fees Rs.1,15,000/- (Rs.1,00,000/- + ST) + Institute fees upto 14.00 Hrs 22/08/2016 at respective allotted Institute. Failing which the admission will be cancelled & no refund permitted & shall not be considered for further admission process. The candidates are advised to contact allotted institute for further information.
5. The sponsored admitted candidates in Round 1 are required to confirm their admission by paying Total Tuition fees Rs.3,91,000/- (Rs.3,40,000/- + ST) + Institute fees upto 14.00 Hrs 22/08/2016 at respective allotted Institute. Failing which the admission will be cancelled & no refund permitted & shall not be considered for further admission process. The candidates are advised to contact allotted institute for further information.
6. The candidates who are allotted seats during counseling in Round 1 & 2 & have confirmed admission at respective institutes by paying requisite fees, will only be eligible for Round 3 (category-wise sliding round) & Round 4 (Sliding round after de-reservation).
7. It is mandatory for the candidate to report at new allotted institute in Round 3 & 4.His earlier allotted seat will be automatically cancelled.
8. The candidates should ensure that they are meeting the eligibility criteria (as published in admission notice) for admission into the course, failing which their candidature will be rejected during counseling.
(B) General Instruction to Candidate: -
All Instructions/ Notifications/ Modifications or any further information to the candidates regarding the CET-2016/PGDC Admission shall be displayed on our websites www.npticet.com only.
a) All dates indicated are tentative. Any change in the schedule of any activity will be displayed on website only. All candidates are advised to check website frequently for any changes. No individual communication shall be entertained.
b) All the allotment of seats will be done by counseling only at NPTI Nagpur
c) The candidates interested in attending various counseling rounds will be required to stay during counseling period/beyond counseling period if required, to personally attend the counseling round.
d) Candidates have to make their own arrangements for travel and stay at their cost.
e) All candidates seeking admission under respective category are required to submit valid caste certificate.
f) The OBC category candidates are required to submit a Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) certificate issued on or after 1/4/2016 at the time of counseling failing which they will not be considered for allotment of OBC category seats.
g) The sponsored candidates are required to submit original sponsorship letter from the employer at the time of counseling.
h) The candidates seeking admission against differently able (PH) category are required to submit disability certificate from competent authority at the time of counseling.
i) All candidates are required to submit Degree certificate/Provisional Degree certificate at the time of counseling.
j) The final year appearing candidates whose result is declared but provisional degree certificate is not issued by university can submit a certificate from Principal of the college stating that the candidate has successfully passed the degree course along with all semesters mark sheets.
C) INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES FOR COUNSELING ROUND 1& 2
Venue: - National Power Training Institute
South Ambazari Road, Gopal Nagar
Near IT park opposite VNIT Main Gate
Date & Time – As per counseling schedule
All Candidates are advised to regularly check website for Instructions, vacancy position etc regarding PGDC 2016 admissions before attending counseling. No separate Instructions/Information regarding PGDC 2016 admissions in any other form will issued.
- First installment of Rs. 23,000/- (Rs. 20,000/- + Rs. 3,000/-as Service Tax) is to be paid at the time of counseling for confirmation of admission. All other installments payable at respective institutes as per schedule
- The allotment for available seats will be done category wise as per respective merit list.
- The candidates may be required to stay for one more day in case the counseling is not completed.
· Candidates are to make their own arrangements for travel and stay at their cost.
· The sponsored candidate may note that they will not be allowed to appear for campus recruitment at NPTI.
1) Candidate in person has to report on schedule date and time without fail, as per the category and Rank displayed in the schedule for counseling. No counseling letters are issued separately.
2) In order to avoid rush candidates are advised to come to counseling centre alone.
3) The following documents in original are to be produced for verification failing which seat will not be allotted and no claim will be entertained in further rounds.
a) All mark sheets of B.E. /Final degree mark sheet issued by university.
b) In case of final year appearing candidates:
- If final year mark sheet issued by university is not available, then internet downloaded copy certified by Principal/HOD of the college is acceptable.
- If result is not declared, then candidates are not eligible for counseling round.
· The final year appearing candidates whose result is declared but provisional degree certificate is not issued by university can submit a certificate from Principal of the college stating that the candidate has successfully passed the degree course along with all semesters mark sheets.
c) Degree certificate or Provisional Degree Certificate issued by University as per eligibility
d) Date of Birth Certificate / SSC certificate/HSSC certificate
e) PGDC CET admit card
f) Photo ID proof
g) Caste certificate for SC, ST and OBC category
h) Non creamy layer certificate for OBC category candidates issued on or after 1 April 2016.
i) PH certificate (For PH candidates only)
j) Sponsorship Certificate (For Sponsored candidates only).
4) D.D. of Rs. 23,000/- drawn in favor of “NPTI (WR)” payable at Nagpur. (Non-refundable under any circumstances). This amount is for confirmation of allotment of seat at the time of counseling.
5) 1 set of attested Xerox copy of all above certificates arranged in same order